Turkish Government has announced the scholarship for the next academic year of 2020. This is a fully-funded scholarship which consists:
- Air ticket for arrival and departure Turkey
- Free admission in your desired university
- Fully funded tuition fee for the whole degree
- Monthly allowance or scholarship according to your degree level
- Monthly allowance for your accommodation
- Free one-year Turkish language course
The other conditions are quite simple. It is a golden chance for those students who have set their hearts to study abroad. However, the application process and selection procedure are quite easy. Students are not required to attend the expensive and difficult tests, such as IELTS, TOEFL and, GRE. Even there isn’t any definite criteria and exam for the selection of students. No application fee is required. The only requirement for admission is that you must have a good performance in your previous exam.
Please note that this scholarship is only available for Bachelor, Masters, and Ph.D. levels. Those students who have freshly completed their intermediate can also avail of this offer. You can also apply for this opportunity even if you have been admitted to any other university in your home country. Therefore, if any student in your relatives or friends has completed their Intermediate, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and they want to study further in Turkey, then they must hurry up to apply and completely submit their academic documents urgently.
Following documents are required to apply for this scholarship:
- All the marks sheets and certificates of previous academic years
- A reference letter of any of your teacher or professor from your institute
- National Identity Card or B-Form
- A passport having minimum validity of six months
- Certificates of curricular or extra-curricular activities which you have achieved during your studies
Procedure to apply for this scholarship
Interested candidates can apply for this scholarship by the following procedure:
- If the candidate does not have a national identity card or passport, then apply immediately which you could get before 20 February.
- Get the thoroughly scanned copies of all the required copies.
- Register your application through your Gmail account at the Turkish scholarship site.
- Enter all of your information correctly in the application and attach all the required documents.
- After the completion of the application, the website will show you universities and programs according to your academic level. You can choose a university and study program according to your interests.
- When the application is completely filled out than a “submit” option will be shown by the site. After submitting, the application will enter into further proceedings.
- It is not necessary to complete the application at once; you can complete your application at different intervals.
- After submitting your application will enter in scrutiny procedure and if your application is accepted then you will be informed through email. You will be guided for further process in the email.
- The application link is the following:
So do not be late, it a good deed for the welfare of those students who can and want to study abroad for free, if you are not eligible for this offer. Keep it in mind that other than sciences and art; medical sciences, law, commerce, and technology courses are also included in this program. If you need any suggestions, advice or further MBBS in Turkey guideline please WhatsApp us your information on this number +905539156902. The last date to apply for this scholarship is 20 February 2020. Interested students can apply before the closure of the due date.