Study in Turkey
STUDY IN TURKEY
4 Years, 2 Years
ELIGIBILITY & SCHOLARSHIP:-
70% Marks in previous degree
Turkey is a beautiful country and it is a famous tourist destination. Study in Turkey is the dream of many students. Students from all over the world want to study in Turkey due to its good culture and low fee and living costs as well as scholarships. Turkish universities also offer scholarships for Pakistani students in turkey, so Pakistani students want to study in Turkey. The universities of Turkey are top-ranked throughout the world.
The higher education system of Turkey is one of the youngest systems in the world, but it is providing useful education and has gained a good reputation in the whole world. There are about 206 higher education institutions out of which 109 are state institutions and the remaining are private institutions, with more than 58092 different programs. About 125,000 international students study in these institutions. Students can study their desired program with such a variety in their desired university.
Scholarships for Pakistani students in Turkey
Scholarships from 50% to 75%
Admission Fee: 300 USD
1 Year Fee 1500 to 2500 USD
The sponsor’s Statement allowed
Work Allowed during studies
No IELTS required
PR Option after studies
Gap NO Problem
Computer, Business and Social Sciences, degrees, and diplomas.
Call for Free Consultation:
Why Study in Turkey?
- 📌 With accessing 94.2% schooling rate, Turkey is the second top country in the world. Only the policies and funding of universities is handled by the Council of Higher Education of Turkey. But mostly the universities are independent and they make their own academic calendar.
- 📌 As Turkey is a link between Asia and Europe, therefore students from different cultures study in Turkish universities and represent their cultures. That is why Turkey is a multicultural state and a mosaic of cultures. Everyone is tolerant and respectful towards each other representing an ideal peaceful environment.
- 📌 Turkey is famous for its diversity in the weather. It experiences four seasons and its natural beauty is popular all over the world. Students can enjoy different sports and games in Turkey, including ski, swimming, rafting, and the most mesmerizing riding of the hot balloons.
- 📌 In every city of Turkey, there is a university. Therefore, it is a student-friendly country. Students from different geographical backgrounds get close together shaping it a mosaic of a variety of civilizations. Turk people are really very hospitable, sincere, friendliness, and are very legendary all over the world.
- 📌 Turkish people welcome international students as their guests and offer you many treats. Turkey provides international students easy living conditions. Students can meet their needs like accommodation, food, and drinks, entertainment, and tickets for transportation at cheap and affordable prices.
While studying in Turkey international students get a chance to learn Turkey as a language as well as a course. Learning the Turkish language is a friendly way to interact with students from different cultures or civilizations.
Study in Turkey in English and without IELTS
The international entrance exam and high IELTS, IBT, or TOEFL result is required by the state or public universities. Their tuition fees are usually low which range between 500 to 2000 US$ per year. While most private universities do not require IELTS, IBT, or TOEFL results and international entrance exams for teaching English.
But they usually prefer high grades in the main course of about 80% average. Instead, you have to be ready to attend the university’s English prep program for one year.
Turkey for Medical Students
Turkey is an Islamic country and it has good friendly relationships with Pakistan. Therefore, Pakistani students can avail different scholarships in various degree programs. Different medical programs from bachelor to Ph.D. level are offered by Turkish medical universities. Universities of Turkey are highly ranked in the world.
Out of the top ten universities in the world, there are three Turkish universities, and seven universities in the top hundred universities in the world. Mostly Turkish universities are independent and they assemble their own academic calendar but funding and policies are made by The Council of Higher Education. The academic year often starts in September and lasts in June.
However, the registration process for admission in MBBS starts in January or in June in different universities. For registration or enrollment purposes students must sign up on the desired university website. Then provide the academic information and collect the following documents.
There are various medical courses or programs offered by the universities with varying duration of course. For example, the duration of the Bachelor of Medicine program lasts six years and starts every September. The tuition fee for this program is about 22000 US$/year.
Scholarships for Pakistani students in Turkey
The Turkey Scholarship is offered only to international students who will study in Turkish universities and their cost of education with living expenses will also be covered by the Turkey Government. Turkey Universities offer almost all disciplines and all levels of study: bachelor, master, and doctorate. Turkey offers several scholarships and it is an opportunity for outstanding international students from all over the world to study at the finest universities in Turkey.
The Turkey Scholarship benefits for Pakistani students include fully and partially funded education and cover all costs of your study at Turkish University, which will be paid by the Turkish Government to you in installments. Fully funded scholarships in Turkey funds housing allowance and health insurance, travel, and visa costs for applicants from outside Turkey. Here are some of the significant benefits of the Turkey scholarship program.
- Free Accommodation:
The Turkey Scholarship provides accommodation for students within public Turkish Universities without paying any fees. Students who do not wish to stay in University dormitory accommodation can choose other accommodation options at their own expense.
- No tuition fees:
Turkish scholarship students from Pakistani do not pay any administrative fees or tuition fees to Turkish universities.
- Health insurance:
When students start the scholarship in Turkey, all health expenses for all students are covered by public health insurance Health care is a big issue all over the world, especially if your nationality is from a foreign country. Fortunately, this is the case if you are a student on a scholarship in Turkey.
-Note: If a student is unwell, all public health insurance costs will be covered, and the student will not have to pay any amount.
- Travel Expenses:
The scholarship is awarded once a flight ticket for their arrival in Turkey and their departure after completion of their studies, if the student will buy the ticket himself, the amount will be refunded later. Students receiving the scholarship will receive a card granting them the right to move, at a very low state-subsidized price.
How Pakistani Students can apply for Turkey Scholarship?
The applications for Turkey Scholarship are invited every year. When you are about to apply for your Turkish Scholarship program, prepare the all-important documents that you need to submit. The applicant should provide all the requirements accurately. You must fill in all the required data. You should read the instruction before you start providing your information.
The fee structure in Turkish Universities
The average tuition fees for a degree program at a public university range between 1600 to 9000 Turkish Lira (TRY) per year. On the other hand, private universities are very expensive, they have a permit from the state to set their own tuition fee rates. Their average fee can charge up to 110000 Turkish Lira (TRY) per year for a degree.
The cost of living depends upon the pace or dormitories you chose to live in. Living places in small cities and towns are less costly than in bigger cities. The average budget or cost range between 2000 to 2700 Turkish Lira (TRY) per month.
This budget covers your cost of living (accommodation), groceries, and travel expenses. On top of it, students should also budget about 600 to 800 Turkish Lira (TRY) per semester for books and health insurance. International students can also ensure that they have a valid health insurance policy for the whole duration of their studies.
The cost for the study is different for natives and international students in Turkey. This change in cost also varies on the basis of the language of course either the university is public or private.
At Public Sector Universities for undergraduate programs:
- 📌 If Turkish residents are studying in the Turkish language then, they will have to pay about 80 to 250 US$ tuition fee
- 📌 If Turkish residents are studying in the English language then, they will have to pay about 150 to 750 US$ tuition fee
- 📌 If international students, e.g., Pakistani students are studying in the Turkish language then, s/he will have to pay about 240 to 750 US$ tuition fee
- 📌 If international students are studying in the English language then, s/he will have to pay about 450 to 1500 US$ tuition fee
- 📌 At Public Sector Universities for Graduate programs:
- 📌 If a Turkish resident is studying in the Turkish language then, s/he will have to pay about 100 to 200 US$ tuition fee
- 📌 If a Turkish resident is studying in the English language then, s/he will have to pay about 200 to 300 US$ tuition fee
- 📌 If an international student is studying in the Turkish language then, s/he will have to pay about 300 to 600 US$ tuition fee
- 📌 If an international student is studying in the English language then, s/he will have to pay about 600 to 900 US$
While the cost of studying at charity universities varies from 5000 to 20000 US$.
Required Documents for Scholarships for Pakistani students in Turkey
If an international student wants to continue his/her studies, then s/he must apply for a student visa at the Turkish embassy or consulate in her/his own home country. After receiving a student visa students can get register as a student in their desired university.
As well as they can apply for a residence permit. The residence permit is granted by providing evidence of your valid passport, Turkish student visa, photographs, enrollment at a Turkish university, and residence permit fee at the local police headquarters in Turkey. International students must apply for a residence permit within one month of their arrival in Turkey.
Following documents are required to apply for a student visa in Turkey:
- 📌 Completely filled student visa application
- 📌 Student’s valid original passport
- 📌 Valid photographs of passport size
- 📌 Proof of flight tickets
- 📌 Letter of acceptance
- 📌 Evidence of tuition fee paid
- 📌 Academic documents
- 📌 Evidence of financial resources
- 📌 Evidence of your letter of sponsorship
- 📌 Evidence of your bank statement
- 📌 If you are eligible, a letter of your scholarship
- 📌 Evidence of your accommodation, if you are staying at a dormitory, over the place of your friend or family, and if you have rented an apartment or a home for yourself.
- 📌 Students’ travel insurance and health insurance during the entire stay in Turkey.