Study In Austria
STUDY IN AUSTRIA
2 Years Master Degree
ELIGIBILITY & SCHOLARSHIP:-
50% Marks in previous degree
Austria is the 12th wealthiest country in the world. Like other international students study in Austria from Pakistan is the dream of all Pakistani students. Pakistani students can study bachelor’s and master’s degree programs with and without IELTS.
Austria is recognized for its strong historical and cultural background throughout the world. Austria has seven top universities globally ranked universities in world rankings.
Pakistani students are highly interested in master’s degree programs in these Austrian universities. There is a certain reason which encourages Pakistani students to study in Austria. There is no IELTS required for master’s degree courses. Fees are very low for all international students. Pakistani students can take permanent residency after studies. Students can also do part-time work during studies.
Why Study in Austria from Pakistan?
There is a number of reasons which will motivate you to study in Austria from Pakistan. Few are given here.
The best education system in Austria
Austria is a European country. The Austrian education system is one of the best education systems in the world. Students from all over the world get admission and study in Austria.
Lowest Fee in Austria
- ✓ For international students as well as Pakistani students tuition fee is very reasonable. International students must pay the contribution fee of about ₠363.36 per semester. The students belonging to Pakistan, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, etc will have to pay about 726.72 Euros as a tuition fee per semester.
Scholarships for international students
- ✓ The Austrian universities offer different scholarship opportunities to Pakistani and International students. But these scholarships are offered on the basis of your country’s origin and the degree level of your studies. These scholarships are funded by the government and different higher education institutions to undergraduates, graduates, postgraduates, P.hD. students, and researchers.
Part-time work allowed during studies
- ✓ During a study in Austria, students can apply for work to accommodate their expenses. They are required to provide an employment permit. This employment permit allows them to work up to 20 hours a week.
IELTS not required for Master degree programs
- ✓ IELTS isn’t required to study in most of the universities in Austria for Master’s degree programs. Austrian universities offer with and without IELTS study programs. This doesn’t mean you can study in Austrian universities without any other English proficiency tests such as TOEFL, PTE, CAE, CPE, etc. To study in Austria a German language proficiency certificate or diploma is mandatory.
Are You looking to Study in Austria with & without IELTS? Yes, you can… We offer the following services
Free assessment Application Process in Austrian institute with & without IELTS Complete guidance during case process
The higher education system of Austria is of top quality. About 87,000 international students are studying in Austria’s top seven universities. These top universities are globally ranked. You can be one of these students if you wish to study in Austria. The requirement of study in Austria is quite simple. Following are the steps to follow:
- ✓ You must check the application deadlines before applying them in any course. Because your documents must arrive before the closing dates.
- ✓ The application form is downloadable from your chosen institute or that institute can mail it to you or check they are taking online application
- ✓ You must have a photocopy of your passport or a photocopy of your National Identity Card.
- ✓ Your educational certificates are mandatory. High school certificate for bachelor and bachelor certificate for master’s studies.
- ✓ Certificate of English language proficiency issued by your prior institute
- ✓ Your funding evidence to cover all the costs.
- ✓ After submitting the application form wait for the acceptance letter from the university you wish to be enrolled at. You will receive it by email or post.
- ✓ Follow the enrollment process by submitting the original documents, paying the tuition fee, confirming your spot, and get your student ID.
- ✓ After completing the above procedure, Now apply for a visa. A list of Visa documents is given here:
Documents for Admission
The following documents are required to apply for an Austrian study visa from Pakistan:
- ✓ Applicants passport photocopy or CNIC photocopy
- ✓ An equivalence certificate of either higher secondary, bachelor, or master’s
- ✓ Applicants’ transcript from the previous school year
- ✓ The completely filled application form for admission
- ✓ The registration form for admission
- ✓ The identification documents of student
- ✓ Passport size photographs
- ✓ No objection certificate for the continuation of studies
- ✓ Paid tuition fee receipt for the semester
- ✓ Evidence that you can cope with entire costs of stay
- ✓ The most important thing to be kept in mind is that all of these forms and applications must be filled in the German language.
You need a student visa before traveling to Austria. You will get a visa from the Austrian embassy, Islamabad and for the visa process, you need the following document:
- ✓ Confirm admission letter from any Austria University ( Letter once issued by the university is valid for two years)
- ✓ All education documents attested by MOFA & Austrian Embassy Islamabad
- ✓ Birth certificate attested from MOFA & Austrian Embassy Islamabad
- ✓ Police clearance certificate attested from MOFA & Austrian Embassy Islamabad
- ✓ Bank statement of 15 thousand euros (Account must be three months old)
- ✓ Confirm residence in Austria
- ✓ Confirm appointment from the Austrian Embassy in Islamabad.
- ✓ Insurance documents
- ✓ Any other supporting documents
Austrian Universities where Pakistani students can take admission
Here is the list of the universities that offer free study in Austria: –
- ✓ Vienna University, a public university located in Vienna, Austria.
- ✓ The University of Graz, the second largest and oldest university in Graz, Austria.
- ✓ The University of Innsbruck, a public, third-largest, and oldest university located in Innsbruck, Austria.
- ✓ Anton Bruckner University, a private arts University located in Linz, Austria.
- ✓ Salzburg University, located in Salzburg, Austria.
The fee structure for Study in Austria From Pakistan
Austria is one of those European countries which provide free education to both national and international students. Not all but some of the colleges and universities provide quality education to their students without charging heavy tuition fees. These institutions are funded by the Austrian government or State.
Despite this, students must pay the social and student union fee of about 379.36 Euros per semester. The point to be noted is that the student s belonging from the third countries will have to pay about 726.72 Euros as tuition fees per semester.