Study In Canada
STUDY IN CANADA
With and Without IELTS
2 Years Diploma and 4 Years degree programs
ELIGIBILITY & SCHOLARSHIP:-
No Scholarships available
Canada is the dream of every international student who wants to study abroad. Although other study abroad destinations like the UK, the USA, and Australia are very popular with Pakistani students but it is always a more desirable option for Pakistani students to study in Canada from Pakistan. The reason behind this is very interesting because Canada is providing high-quality education to all international students. More than 70,000 thousand international students chose Canada as their future destination for education. There are some other reasons which you should know.
Why Study in Canada from Pakistan?
- ✓ Admission in universities and colleges with and without IELTS.
- ✓ Study Gap is Accepted in Canadian universities
- ✓ Get 3 years work permit after 2 years study program
- ✓ Permanent Residence after studies
- ✓ Part-time work allowed during studies
- ✓ Low application fee
- ✓ Affordable tuition fee, reasonable living cost
- ✓ The best education system all over the world
- ✓ Good future after studies
- ✓ Pathway to Canadian immigration
- ✓ Students can bring their spouse
Are You looking to Study in Canada
with & without IELTS?
Yes, you can…
We offer the following services
100% confirm admission to Canadian
institute with & without IELTS
Partial payment of tuition fee and many more
Procedure of Application
To start your application process for study in Canada from Pakistan through us, you can follow the following step and we will provide you complete guidance and free assessment.
✓ You can apply for Degree and Diploma programs in the Canadian institutes
✓ Send your query through Apply Now or by WhatsApp
✓ We will contact you and may ask you for more information (if required)
✓ After a complete assessment, we will guide you accordingly, will suggest your courses, and will tell you the required funds
✓ You can start your application process, your admission will be arranged and your visa file will be prepared
✓ You will submit your file for a visa and after getting a visa, you can fly to Canada
Top Courses in Canada
The study in Canada process starts from admission to Canadian universities. You can search for different courses and different universities all over Canada. Most students are looking for the following top courses:
- ✓ MBA is the top course being studied and taught in Canada.
- ✓ Degree in Computer Science and Information Technology is highly demanding
- ✓ Business and Finance.
- ✓ Core Engineering and Engineering Management is also highly demanding with skills
- ✓ Agriculture Science and Forestry
- ✓ Bioscience, Medicine, and Healthcare
- ✓ Media and Journalism
- ✓ Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science & Analytics.
- ✓ Psychology and Human Resources
- ✓ Architectures
- ✓ Hospitality
- ✓ Education
Intakes in Canada
- ✓ While most Pakistani students prefer the September intake, January and April’s intakes are equally good for certain programs. We suggest, if you do not have your scorecards ready, it’s better to skip the haste and apply for the next intake.
- ✓ To make a well-informed decision, you can book a free counseling session with our experienced counselors who can advise you on available intakes, course selection, application submission, and visa procedure.
The universities of Canada stand equal to the other European universities according to QS World University Ranking 2019. Here is the list of top universities in Canada: Top Universities in Canada. Following are a few of them given to study in Canada from Pakistan.
- ✓ The University of Toronto located in Toronto
- ✓ McGill University located in Montreal
- ✓ The University of Alberta located in Alberta
- ✓ University de Montreal located in Montreal, Quebec
- ✓ The University of Waterloo located in Waterloo, Ontario
- ✓ Western University is located in Ontario.
Requirement for Admission
Requirements to study in Canada from Pakistan are very simple. The first thing that you need to do is to apply for your desired college or university. If you have to study undergraduate level, graduate, or postgraduate level you need at least 70 percent marks along with a 6 – 7 IELTS band. But you can apply for degree programs with and without IELTS.
For the process of applying to Canada to study, please follow these steps: –
- ✓ Get admission to the University or college of Canada.
- ✓ You must apply for a permit to study in Canada.
- ✓ You need to provide evidence that you can cover all the costs during your stay as well as departure transportation costs from Canada.
- ✓ You will have to explain to the Immigration Officer you will return to your home country after you finish your studies.
- ✓ Evidence that you do not have any criminal records.
What Are the Requirements to Study in Canada?
We are here to clear the confusion of international students regarding the basic requirements for the admission process. Following are the basic requirements every Canadian University demands from International Students.
- ✓ Language proficiency test (IELTS or TOEFL).
- ✓ Two letters of recommendation (Two LOR).
- ✓ A detailed resume enlisting all your educational achievements and related experience.
- ✓ Submission of your mark sheets and transcripts of all your previous education.
- ✓ Some universities may demand a Statement of Purpose (SOP) stating your reason for admission to a specific course and how it will help you with your career goals.
- ✓ Different universities may ask for GRE tests (Graduate Record Exam). Check the eligibility criteria before applying for study in Canada.
- ✓ A valid passport or travel permit
- ✓ Proof that you can support your expenses while living in Canada.
- ✓ Be in good health.
- ✓ Character certificate.
Cost of studying in Canada
In case you’re a Canadian citizen analyzing in Canada, you could assume to pay a mean of CA$6,000 (~US$4,534) per year for both undergraduate and postgraduate guides. Average expenses in Canada for international undergraduate students start at about CA$14,000 (~US$10,730) according to year.
In case you want to have a look at Canada, the good news is that training costs are typically less steeply-priced than indifferent most important Anglophone locations (America, the united kingdom, and Australia), although they’re still quite excessive in comparison to different international locations.
Thankfully Canada is the country where international students can find quality education at lower rates compared to many other countries in the world. Well, the education expenses depend upon the type of institution and discipline you opt for. Your tuition fee is your prime expenditure but you should also consider your accommodation, travel, health care, and food expenses while calculating your budget for studying in Canada.
Study Programme in Canada
Average Cost Per Annum
$13,000 to $20,000
Postgraduate master’s degree
$17,000 to $25,000
$7,000 to $15,000
$30,000 to $40,000
Universities in Canada set their own expenses, and people range counting on numerous elements: what application you’re studying, whether or not you are a worldwide or domestic student, and whether or no longer you’re reading at undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Consistent with the ultra-modern document from facts Canada, Tuition charges in Canada are down an average of(5.3%) percentages for undergraduate students and rose with the aid of using 7.6 percent to study in Canada from Pakistan in 2021/2022.
In case you’re a Canadian citizen reading in Canada, you may assume to pay a mean of CA$6,463 according to 365 days for an undergraduate diploma, and CA$7,056 in keeping with 12 months for a graduate student
Undergraduate Tuition charges
Tuition prices to study in Canada from Pakistan in 2021/22 are CA$29714.
Post Graduate Tuition charges
If you want to examine at the postgraduate level, the instruction fees are generally decreasing, and again range from relying on your software. Data Canada places the common postgraduate training charge for global students at CA$17,744 in 2021/22, which’s about US$13,437; a four percentage boom from the previous year.
As is the case global, government MBA applications are usually the most averaging around CA$56,328 (~US$42,657), on the equal time as everyday MBAs rate CA$27,397 (~US$20,747) on the commonplace.
Cost of living in Canada
Even though Canadian student visa necessities say you must have as a minimum CA$10,000 (~US$7,570) (or CA$11,000/~US$8,300 if reading in Quebec) on the pinnacle of your tuition charges, you’ll in all likelihood want to budget an awful lot greater than this on your dwelling expenses. Your dwelling expenses will vary extensively depending on your location and spending conduct, with big cities commonly greater highly-priced to stay in.
Study in Canada for Pakistani students on scholarship
Scholarships are non-repayable monetary rewards thats why Study in Canada for Pakistani students on scholarship is highly demanded in Pakistan. They’re normally allocated to high school students with wonderful academic achievements. From time to time high-quality volunteer offerings and work report additionally reason you to eligible to require to enjoy these scholarships.
How Scholarships helps students
- ✓ Significant scholarships are to be presented to eligible students getting into a Canadian university in varied fields like Engineering, records generation, health sciences, arts, languages, and humanities, and so on.
- ✓ These scholarships can really worth $10,000 for each scholar for example for incorporated Biomedical Engineering and Health Sciences there are accurate scholarships within the amount of $7,500 every. It got to be stored in questioning that most of the people of the Canadian scholarships are furnished entirely for college children qualifying for admission to the relevant fields.
Scholarships to Study in Canada
The Canadian Government also offers many scholarships to accommodate international students. You can also apply for these scholarships to cut down your education expenses.
Name of the scholarship
Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute
Offers a variety of fellowships ranging from graduate through post-doctoral, as well as research and training scholarships.
Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan
This initiative is for the students from Commonwealth Nations who are applying to Masters and Ph.D. programs in advanced study and research. It covers Travel, residence, and mandatory tuition expenses.
Ontario Graduate Scholarship Program
Graduate students from a wide range of fields are eligible to apply. Students must accept an offer from an Ontario university and receive a valid study permit before applying.
National Research Council of Canada (NRCC)
Master degree holders in engineering and Ph.D. holders in natural science or engineering subjects are eligible for a research associateship.
Quebec Provincial Government Scholarship
In the case of Quebec students Students pursuing a master’s degree or above may be eligible for financial help. Each application is evaluated individually.
Why Study In Canada?
With an excellent education system, Canada is the World’s 4rth most popular choice for international students for further studies. The opportunity to study in Canada will change your life and definitely, this life-changing experience will always keep you in a standing position wherever you go in the world. If you’re dreaming of studying in Canada, read on to get complete information about studying in Canada. Canada hosts about half a million international students in the country each year, which represents its popularity and high academic standards.
Top Reasons to Study in Canada
There arises a question in minds that why international students choose Canada as their study destination. Below we have provided the detailed answer to it. Keep reading to get the insights of why study in Canada.
- World’s Top-Ranked Universities
- Affordable Tuition fee
- Cultural Diversity
- Research Opportunities
- Immigration Opportunities
World’s Top-Ranked Universities
One of the reasons why students choose to study in Canada is the World ranking of Canadian universities. Almost 26 universities of Canada are featured in the ranking of the World’s best universities. A Canadian university degree represents excellence and grace because of high education standards.
Affordable Tuition fee
The quality and standard of education in Canada are world-class but the tuition fee and education expenses are generally lower as compared to education expenses in UK and US. Especially when compared to the worth of degree to the education expenditures, Canada is quite a viable choice for international students.
Regardless of ethnic basis, international students feel at home in Canada due to the presence of multicultural nations of the world. The native people warmly welcome international students and you’ll find friendliness, welcoming people, and peaceful living in Canada like no other country.
Canadian universities focus on research and development and hands-on working experience more than mere theoretical learning. If you’re a research enthusiast, then there can be no better study destination than Canada. Moreover, the government of Canada offers great interest and scholarship in the fields of agriculture, medicine, science, and technology.
International students can work during their studies in Canada. However, after graduation, they can stay there for up to three years after getting a post-graduation work permit. University graduates can get international work experience and may also be eligible for permanent residence later on.
What is Student Direct Stream (SDS)?
Eligibility requirements for SDS, To be eligible for faster processing via the student direct stream, you need to:
- In any of the following countries be a permanently living resident is eligible;
- The Philippines
- Have a popularity letter from a submit-secondary detailed mastering institution.
- Prove which you’ve paid the tuition costs for your first year of look at.
- Live outdoor of Canada when you follow.
- Have a guaranteed funding certificate (GIC) of CAN$10,000.
- That is most effective if you’re making plans to have a look at University.
- Get a medical exam earlier than you follow. (in case you need one)
- Get a police certificate before you observe. (if you need one)
- Have your most latest secondary or submit-secondary college transcript(s).
- Have a language take a look at the result that shows.
Relying on wherein you are making use of from, you could also want to provide other files. Ensure you encompass all of the documents required through the visa office that methods your utility.
We might also ask you to present extra documents to help your utility. In this case, your software will take longer to process.
Who isn’t eligible for the Student Direct Stream?
- If you live everywhere aside from 1 of the nations indexed above (even if you’re a citizen of one of the international locations above), you need to apply via the ordinary have a look at allowing software method.
- If you live overseas (even if you’re a citizen of one of the international locations above), or in case you don’t meet the eligibility for faster processing, you may even though be eligible for a test permit through the ordinary examine permit software method.
How to Study in Canada after 10th?
If a student who has just finished her/his matric can study further in Canada at Canada’s top-quality schools. For this purpose, you must consider: –
Your matriculation is equivalent to Grade 10 in Canada. You must have 1st division in matric to study further.
To study at an international school, you need the permission of your parents.
Because of your minor or under the age of 18, detailed work with extra consideration is required.
To study in Canada a student can get a study permit from the DLI.
Study in Canada after FSC from Pakistan?
After completing your 12th Grade in your home country, if you wish to study further in Canada you need at least 70 percent marks. You need to give IELTS and score at-least 6 – 7 bands. After getting the desired score the next step is to choose a university in Canada. You can choose a university based on the courses you wish to graduate studies in Canada.
How to Study in Canada after graduation?
In Canada there are more than 190,000 international students are studying. Canada has a key role in higher education internationally. It is very famous among students of all over the world due to different reasons. Canada is an international outlook for about 200 nationalities represented by the students. The government spends high levels of investments in tertiary education. Canada is a bilingual country, and while studying you get a chance to learn a new language to improve your skills.
How to Study in Canada after a master’s?
After two years of Master’s degree, you can study Doctorate or Ph.D., which is generally four to seven years’ degree programs.
What is the letter of acceptance?
A letter of acceptance is necessary for the application for studying in Canada as an international student. It is required for a Canada study permit. To attain a letter of acceptance, students must first apply to a designated learning institute (DLI). Filling a study permit application, the following items are required: –
- Full name of the student, DOB, and email address
- Students’ ID number
- Name of the institution, contact information, and name of an official contact person
- DLI number
- Information about school or institution type
- Information regarding study program, level, and year of study
- The total duration of the study program
- Starting date of the study program
- All the financial information
- The expiry date of the letter of acceptance
- Internship or work placement requirement
How Pakistani student can renew a Canadian student visa?
When your study permit expires before the completion of your studies, you can apply for a renewal of the study permit. It is necessary to apply at least 30 days, for a new study permit before the old one expires. You can apply for renewal via online application or by mail.
What amount a Pakistani student required to study in Canada?
If you’re a Canadian townie studying of Canada, though do anticipate to afford a common regarding CA$6,000 (~US$4,534) care of year because each undergraduate or postgraduate course. Average lessons fees between Canada because of global undergraduate college students start at touching CA$14,000 (~US$10,730) through the year
It definitely depends concerning the direction which you pick r the living style concerning of the students.
How to stay in Canada after the study?
The Stay Back Period into Canada adjustments depending on the course. For example, one-year application at colleges and Universities between Canada wish to give though remain again duration about one year since your studies are completed.
The applications together with the intervals over 2 years or greater wish relinquish you the remain back selections of 3 years then the studies are completed.
Maximum age limit for study in Canada
Though the majority of monitoring varies along with the province. You ought to remain a Canadian and overseas youth about majority among 18 by 35. Canada also accepts a lesson gap of about 2-5 years because of undergraduate then post-graduate courses.
Best subject to study in Canada
- Computer Science & IT
- Business & Finance
- Core Engineering & Engineering Management
- Physical & Earth Sciences and Renewable Energy
- Agricultural Science & Forestry
- Biosciences, Medicine & Healthcare
- Media & Journalism
- Media and Communication studies in Canada
Can I study with an open work permit in Canada?
An originate work permit overseas countrywide according to action because some Canadian agency he/she needs a special length regarding time. Some open work allows can also restrict the variety concerning labor then region in who the overseas countrywide can also work.
Canada study visa processing time in Pakistan
The timeline according to difficulty student visa is indicated over Canadian High Commission website appears to be after 6 weeks commonly.
IELTS for study in Canada
Toughness Students perform apply without IELTS in Canada. When applying for visas without presenting IELTS rating necessity in imitation of assuring their engagement into the university of their choice up to expectation does not require the IELTS papers.
Part-time study in Canada for international students
Permanency As lengthy so though work no longer accept in anybody employment, though may also lie allowed according to learning quantity time. However, you want in conformity with convincing the visa officer touching the activities then though are no longer following the classes
PR in Canada after study
Applicants who bear the best possible rankings of the Express Entry system are invited according to prayer because of permanent residency.
Check these Articles related to Study in Canada: Check this