YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR
STUDY IN CANADA WITHOUT IELTS!
Permanent Residence After Studies
Work Allowed During Studies
Spouse Visa Allowed
Top universities & Colleges
Why WSL Consultants?
Free case assessment
100% confirm admission
No advance consultancy fee
Maximum Visa Ratio
+92 323 8451958
Citizenship and Immigration Canada allows a foreign student to study in Canada for a limited time period. Students need Canada student visa to study in Canada. After application for visa to study in Canada, it will provide you opportunity to learn in the best vibrate and thrilling locations of the world. Every year approximately more than 130,000 student coming in Canada on Canadian student visas where they learn English or French. Canada student visas will make to able to work in Canada on the campus. It will allow you to earn some amount for your daily living expenses. You can also get extension in Canada student visa while you are living in country. To know about Canada student visa requirements 2020 and 2021 you need to read this article in detail.
Do you want to get required information and details about Canada student visa for Pakistani students? Do you want to know the all terms and conditions? What are the eligibility criteria for studying in Canada? These are the main question which comes in mind of every student who wants to study in Canada. In this article, we will try to cover the answers to these questions.
We have been witnessed that Pakistani students apply for Canada student visa and Canadian embassy demands lot of documents and verification from them. The embassy has its own rules for shortlisting the students. Let’s have a view at all the authoritative facts about the Canadian student visa for Pakistani students.
Required documents for Canada Student Visa:
There are numerous documents which student have to present in front of Canadian educational institutes and embassy to acquire Canada student visa. These documents and evidence are given below:
Proof of Acceptance:
You have to present original letter of acceptance of recognized institute in Canada in front of embassy authorities. This letter must show the duration of your course as well as any terms and conditions.
Certificate acceptation du Québec (CAQ) or proof of having applied for CAQ, if studying in Québec. Note that a study permit cannot be issued until a valid CAQ is received.
In this acceptance letter following information must be clearly mentioned:
- Name of the student
- Date of Birth of the student
- The mailing address of the student
- The course in which the student got enrolled
- The estimated duration of the course
- The date on which the course begins
- Last date on which the student must register for the course
- The academic year which the student will be entering
- Whether the course is full or part-time
- Tuition fee
- Any other terms and conditions of acceptance
- Clear classification of the educational institution
- Licensing information (In case private institutions)
- This letter has must be signed by an official representative of the institution
Proof of Identity
- Copy of Computerized National Identity Card of the student.
- Valid passport(s): Please make sure that the current passport must be valid for 6 months after the date of intended travel to Canada and attach expired passports showing previous travel. In case laminated page on the bio-data page of passport is not clear or damaged, a new passport will be required. Please attach a copy of the bio-data page.
- Two (2) recent passport-sized photographs. The name and date of birth of the person appearing in the photograph must be written on the reverse of the photograph.
Bank statement and student visa Canada requirements
You have to show bank statement for Canadian student visa, you must have enough funds to support yourself for your whole stay in Canada during your student period. We also provide the facility of Bank statement for Canadian student visa.
- Show the proof of Canadian bank account statement in your name if money has been transferred to Canada.
- In Pakistani bank show the statement of your bank statements of past four months;
- A bank draft in convertible currency;
- Proof which shows that the tuition and residence fees have been paid.
- Proof of funding paid from within Canada if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program.
- Bank Loans/Sponsors in your name.
- Sponsored Letter from your employer or sponsoring organization if you are being sponsored
- Tax Papers of the sponsor (Where applicable)
Application for Documents required for Canada student visa
Following is the Canada student visa checklist. You have to submit in Canadian embassy a fully complete application for Canada student visa. If your spouse and your dependents will accompany you, they also need to fill their application accordingly. Please note that school-age children need to apply for a Canada student visa.
*Minor children going alone to Canada to study must also provide proof of a guardian in Canada) Complete accompanying Information Forms. A separate form is required for each applicant 18 years of age or above. Here is the Canada student visa process step by step.
Correct Processing Fee and student visa Canada cost
You need to pay the correct processing fee in Canada embassy for Canada student visa processing, fee maybe change after some time, so you need to be careful while applying in embassy, and you have to pay the correct fee.
Police Clearance Certificates for
You need to provide the Police Clearance Certificate if your age is more than 18 years. These certificate are issued by district police officer of every district.
You have to provide all ORIGINAL educational documents such as previous educational degrees, certificates, or diplomas. Original IELTS and/or TOEFL scores, GRE, GMAT (if applicable) are strongly recommended.
You have to provide your personal study plan in which you have to describe your proposed program of study and it must be related to your academic, technical or vocational background. (I.e. you will be required to submit a Curriculum vitae or Statement of Purpose. SOP)
How to apply: Canada Student Visa
You have to submit in Canadian embassy a fully complete application for Canada student visa. If your spouse and your dependents will accompany you, they also need to fill their application accordingly. Please note that school-age children need to apply for a Canada student visa.
*Minor children going alone to Canada to study must also provide proof of a guardian in Canada). Complete accompanying Information Forms. A separate form is required for each applicant 18 years of age or above.
Processing Time and Visa Fee:
All International students from Pakistan need to get Canada student visa. You have to wait 10 weeks after applying to the Canadian embassy.
Canadian student visa fee will be a maximum Canadian $125 for Pakistani students.
How WSL Consultants can help you to get Canada Student Visa?
WSL Consultants can help you to get Canada student visa. We provide thorough guidance on each step of your study case processing. Our consultancy services can provide you support in the following matters.
Acceptance Letter from any recognized Canadian institute.
We have several recognized Canadian institutes on our panel. We are working with them for a long time. They issue the acceptance letter to our referred students. All are Canadian government verified institutes.
You may contact us for a re-evaluation of your case. We will check your CV, your prior education background, your study gap, and your financial situation then we will recommend you to the institute where you can proceed with an acceptance letter.
Email us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org to get an evaluation and obtaining an acceptance letter.
Help in the preparation of documentation and application form.
We help our students in document preparation and application form filling. We provide fully support to our students to get Canada student visa. We will guide you on each step of your case.
Help in Bank statement bank statement for Canada student visa
we also help to arrange bank statement for Canadian student visa. You can get a sponsor letter and personal bank statement with our help. This statement will be genuine and verifiable from anywhere.