MBBS in Italy
MBBS IN ITALY
ELIGIBILITY & SCHOLARSHIP:-
70% Marks in previous degree
Italy is a beautiful land of cultures, traditions, and entertainment. It is situated in Southern Europe and is an important country in Europe. Italy is surrounded by top beautiful European nations like Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, and of course France. Italy has a very long coastline with the Mediterranean Sea. MBBS in Italy for Pakistani students is one of the favorite subjects which students are studying
The most beautiful and important city for tourists in Venice. As this city has no roads and streets. The whole city is divided by canals and people use these canals as roads. The most famous islands of Italy are Sicily and Sardinia. The total population of Italy is 60.59 million. The largest three cities are Rome, Milan, and Naples. Italy has the world’s 8th largest economy.
Are You looking to MBBS in Italy from Pakistan
No IELTS Required for admission
Fully funded scholarships
PMC approved universities
We offer the following services
Just fill the assessment form and we will contact you
MBBS in Italy
In Italy, approximately 12 universities are public providing MD equivalent to MBBS in Italy. The medical institutions of Italy are offering Medicine courses in English medium since 2009. Italian medical universities are top destinations for European and non-European international students with respect to diversity, affordability, prestige, excellence, and top-quality education throughout the world.
During the MBBS course, students get a wide concept and information about medical and life science. Throughout the whole MBBS program, students get to seek knowledge about medical theories, practical knowledge, and clinical skills. These skills and knowledge are important to provide healthcare treatment, diagnose and prevent diseases.
Duration of MBBS in Italy
Generally, it takes a total of 6 years to graduate from an Italian medical institute consisting of 12 semesters.
Why MBBS in Italy?
There are several reasons why students wish to study MBBS in Italy which are as following;
- ? Italy is a hub of globally top-ranked universities.
- ? Italy is a member of 26 Schengen countries and students who apply for a Schengen visa can travel to any Schengen countries without applying for a separate visa.
- ? Those students who have completed their MBBS in Italy can practice in any Schengen country but it is a must for them to learn the local language.
- ? The medical universities in Italy offer up to 100% scholarships to European and non-European international students. This scholarship is based on family income and not based on a student’s pre-medical marks or NEET.
- ? The complete application process for MBBS in Italy is very simple.
- ? The MBBS degree awarded by Italy is recognized in the whole world.
- ? Those students achieving MBBS degrees in Italy can apply for licensing examinations of various countries including FMGE.
- ? MBBS in Italy is relatively cheap than in other European countries. The average tuition fee in any medical university is 1000 to 1500 Euros annually.
- ? Accommodation in Italy is affordable. The average cost of living in Italy ranges from 20,000 to 25,000 Euros per month.
- ? Italy is an ancient country with 100 years old universities having rich and vast experienced teachers.
Medical universities in Italy offering MBBS:
According to MBBS official site for Italy, the following is the list of medical schools in Italy.
- ? Humanitas University
- ? University of Milan
- ? University of Pisa
- ? University of Bari
- ? Biomedical University of Rome
- ? University of Florence
- ? University of Studies, Udine
- ? University of Bologna
Eligibility for MBBS in Italy for Pakistani students
If a Pakistani student desire to get admission to any Italian medical university then he/she must have scored 50% in their pre-medical from a recognized board with biology, physics, chemistry and English as compulsory subjects. It is required that a student must be 17 years old as of 31st December in the year of applying for admission. NEET qualification is mandatory. International Medical Admission Test (IMAT) is mandatory to qualify to be eligible to apply for MBBS in Italy.
Documents required for Pakistani students for MBBS in Italy
Following documents are required for MBBS in Italy for Pakistani students.
- ? Secondary school certificate and Marks sheet.
- ? Pre-medical or intermediate certificate and Marks sheet.
- ? Original and valid passport along with photocopies (Minimum eighteen month’s validity).
- ? 2 Passport size photographs against a white background (one photograph must be signed by the applicant).
- ? Police verification or statement of no criminal record.
- ? IMAT score.
- ? Bank proof (with sufficient funds to cover all your living costs, tuition fees, and return air ticket to fly back after completion of studies).
- ? All the documents must be legalized by the Italian embassy.
MBBS in Italy Fees Structure
The average tuition fee is around 1200 Euros per year and total living expenses can be as low as 600 Euros per month including accommodation.
Tuition fees can get more low if one is granted a fully funded or partially funded scholarship. Private universities can be more expensive as they are not funded by the state but the quality of education and facilities provided by them make it worthy. know more about study in Italy from Pakistan.
Required documents for the scholarship
A student is required to submit various documents while applying for a scholarship for MBBS in Italy. Aside from the above-mentioned documents, those documents which help as supporting proof are required. The scholarship form is filled online and a soft copy of income documents as supporting proof in uploaded.
Same documents must be submitted by the student at the arrival of Italy. After the submission of the documents, are scrutinized and the scholarship is awarded to the student. Most scholarships are income-based and not marks based therefore utmost care must be taken while preparing income documents. Required documents are:
- ? Family income certification
- ? Certificate of property
- ? Bank certificate
- ? Declaration of value
All the above-mentioned documents must be attested, apostle, and signature by the government officials.
Visa requirements for Pakistani Students
Pakistani/ non-European students are required visa to enter and study in Italy. Following are some of the visa requirements for Pakistani students;
- ? Admission confirmation letter from the university.
- ? Health insurance.
- ? IELTS or TOEFL certificates.
- ? Original and valid passport.
- ? 2 photographs.
- ? Visa application form.
- ? Bank statement.
- ? Fee receipt.
- ? Residential address.