Visit Visa USA
VISIT VISA USA
1 Month to 12 Months
Minimum age 18 years
America is a land of immigrants. Immigrants shaped and fed its democracy, explored its interior, built its infrastructure, and honed it, brick by brick and invention by the invention, into the world’s greatest economy.
These immigrants came to this country from everywhere around the globe for its promise of freedom and unlimited potential. They came to build a better life for themselves and their children. With a combined 10 years of experience handling B1 and B2 visas, WSL Consultants have worked with hundreds of employers and thousands of B1 and B2 professionals. These thousands of B1 and B2 cases have brought benefits to all concerned.
Employers are able to find the best and brightest workers from a potential applicant pool of 7 billion people (the population of the world) instead of 312 million (the population of the United States, representing less than 5% of the world’s population).
The society of the USA has been arranged in such a way there are a number of immigrants working to boost society. Immigrants are capable to share the wonderful gift of living in America. The USA is a place of living where you can get everything you want. To enter the USA B1 or B2 visa is the gateway.
We have provided B1 and B2 visa services for several purposes:
To provide a guide through the maze of B1 and B2 laws and policies
To help you ensure the success of your application, from B1 and B2 petition to visa issuance
To help you avoid the pitfalls, liabilities, and disasters that are sometimes associated with B1 and B2 status
Types of USA Visit Visa
A USA visitor visa is a non-immigrant visa that is given to those people who wish to travel to America for business, medical and tourism purposes. There are two major categories first one is a B1 visit visa and the other is called a B2 visitor visit. These categories are basically categorized according to visa requirements. The person who wants to do business-related activities in the USA will apply under a B1 visitor visa. The persons who want to go to the USA for medical or tourism purposes then they will apply under the B2 visa category.
- B1 Visa
- B2 Visa
What is a B1 Visa?
A B1 visa provides the authorization for foreign professionals to work for certain purposes (tourism, educational and etc.) in the United States for 90 days (and even longer).
The current B1 visa program allows for USA business for those who:
- Medical and tourism purposes
- Attend any business activity (educational, professional, scientific, conference, or business convention in any part of the U.S.
- Meeting with business partner
- To make an estate deal with someone in the USA
- To do or negotiate a contract with any business partner
The B1 visa has contributed significantly to the U.S. economy. However, the B1 visa program is a poor fit for boot-strapped, hardworking, talented, and creative entrepreneurs, who generally don’t have this kind of money at their disposal. This visa is for the investor or visitor who is not interested in being the next Google founder but wants to dump money into a safe and successful project that will allow him or her to fulfill the requirements to obtain a green card.
B1 Visa Requirements
There are certain specific requirements for B-1 Visa which must be met by the applicant under USA immigration law
The purpose of the trip or visit is to enter the USA temporarily for business
He plans to visit and remain for a specific interval of time
Evidence of fund sources for a stay in the USA and departure
He must demonstrate that he is not an intending immigrant by showing strong ties to his home country and residence information outside the USA
B1 visa Eligibility for USA Visit Visa
Most B1 visitors are engineers, IT workers, scientists, and teachers, but anyone with a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education and experience) may be eligible for B1 status. B1 visas have been granted to a wide range of professionals, including accountants, medical technologists, logistics experts, business managers, statisticians, doctors, nurses, and marketing professionals.
B1 visa Documents for USA Visit Visa
If you are applying for a business visa, you must provide the required documents
An online nonimmigrant visa application form (DS-160)
- A valid passport for traveling to the USA with a validity of not less than six months apart from your planned duration to stay in the USA
- If any of your family members are traveling with you, s/he must submit a separate application form.
One (2” ×2”) photograph which must not be older than the last six months and must meet the requirements
- A fee paid receipt for the e-application form which is non-refundable and is paid in the native currency.
- Traveler’s last 10 years traveling history
- List of traveler’s siblings and children
- In addition, you must provide your appointment letter.
B1 visa document requirements
Further documents that are required by the applicant are supporting documents. These include one to many factors that a consular officer will ask from you during your interview. The consular officer observes every application and considers professional, cultural, and social factors, and may look at personal intentions and family situations, and your future plans in your home country. Each application is looked into individually and is considered under the law.
You need to be careful and do not present false documents. Any type of misrepresentation and fraud can result in permanent visa ineligibility. Additional documents base on your planned trip.
Evidence to cover all the costs of the travel (if you can afford), and if you cannot afford you may show evidence that another person will cover some or all the costs of your entire trip.
Your plan to leave the USA after the trip
Evidence of your business or employment and your family ties
B1 Visa duration For USA Visit Visa
The initial B1 visa is normally issued for 90 days.
B1 Visa Extension For USA Visit Visa
If you want to extend the visa in the USA, you need to file a visa extension application request with Citizenship and Immigration Services of the USA on the form l-539 before your visa got expired. If you stay in the USA longer than your authorized stay, then you may be prohibited from returning, and or you may be deported from the USA. It is suggested that you must apply for an extension of your visa, 45 days prior to its expiry.
You may apply for a visa extension if: You have a legal nonimmigrant visa to enter the USA
Your nonimmigrant visa is valid you have not committed any illegal activity has not violated any conditions that make you ineligible for a visa your passport’s validity will remain active during your stay
B1 Visa Status For USA Visit Visa
The B1 status can be extended for at least another five years.
B1 Visa renewal For For USA Visit Visa
For visa renewal, applicants will use the same process as applying for the first time.
Some applicants may be eligible for the interview waiver program which allows them to apply for a visa renewal without being interviewed by a consular officer.
B1 Visa invitation letter for USA Visit Visa
A letter of invitation is written by a USA citizen or legal resident, to confirm that they are willing to admit an international into their home with whom they have family ties or friendship, and the visitor can stay into their home for his entire scheduled time period to stay and work in the USA.
The invitation letter is the guarantee of visa issuance.
B1 Visa cost or fees For USA Visit Visa
The normal online nonimmigrant visa application fee is US$160. However, most urgent based or petition based visas for work and religious purposes costs about US$190.
B1 Visa application process
The application process is as follows:
- Completely and carefully fill the nonimmigrant visa e-application form (DS-160)
- After form filling, pay the visa application fee, i.e., US$160
- Schedule your interview appointment. For this purpose, you need this information to keep in mind: –
- Your valid passport number
- Visa fee paid receipt
- The confirmation page of the DS-160 application, which has ten digits barcode.
- The applicant must appear for his/her interview at the US Embassy.
- The applicant must have a copy of his/her appointment letter, one photograph, your DS-160 barcode confirmation page, all of his/her old and current passports.
- Application without all these required documents will not be entertained.
B 1 Visa Online form filling
The Online Form Filling is as follows:
- Each applicant must submit completely filled DS-160 via the internet to schedule an appointment at the Consulate. Your Embassy for the interview and the Embassy selected in the application must be the same, for convenience at the time of interview.
- A complete application is filled in English language only, but your name must be written in your local alphabets.
- Upload your photograph.
- If you stop working on the application for more than 20 minutes, your last session will expire. Then start writing a new application, until you complete it and note the application ID number or save the application on your computer.
- Note down your application ID number, before closing the browser.
After the completion of the DS-160 form, an alphanumeric barcode confirmation page will appear, print this page. The confirmation page is required at the Embassy during the interview
- Copy the confirmation page and email the application form to yourself. This emailed form will be in pdf format.
B1 Visa Appointment
Schedule an appointment at the US Embassy either online using Embassy or Consulate website or by calling at the visa center, you must have the following information and documents available
- A valid passport beyond your planned period of stay in the USA
- Visa e-form fee payment receipt
- DS-160 confirmation page
- Applicants’ email address
- Required documents based on visa class
- Last 10 years’ travel history
- Your list of siblings and children
- B1 Visa appointment waiting time
Although visa waiting time is five working days but it may vary under individual circumstances or other special requirements by the applicant.
B1 Visa consulting and our services
Invitation letter For USA Visit Visa
A letter of invitation is a letter which is written by a US citizen or legal resident to confirm that they are willing to admit an international individual into their home.
File preparation For USA Visit Visa,
You must have the following documents prepared in your file;
- Unexpired passport
- All original civil documents
- One copy of each document
- Financial evidence
At the interview, you must bring another important document that is an invitation letter. The document file must include the letterhead of the company that makes the invitation, which should state,
The reason for your compulsory visit to the USA in person.
Benefits of the US company in the result of your visit,
The meetings you will attend during your stay in the USA,
Your partnership or collaboration time period with that US company
Hotel booking is not mandatory for a US Visit Visa. Only the CBP officer checks where you will stay and information regarding hotel booking.
The online form or visa application is for temporary travel to the USA. It is submitted to the States Department website via the internet. The consular officer of the Embassy or the consulate uses the information written on the DS-160 form and applicants’ interviews to determine his eligibility for the nonimmigrant visitor visa. You must follow these steps:
- Your Embassy for the interview and the Embassy selected at the beginning of the Form DS-160 must be the same, for convenience at the time of interview.
- The complete application form must be filled in English using English language characters only, except your full name which must be written in your native alphabets.
- Upload a passport size photograph not older than 6 months.
- Your session will expire if you leave your application for more than 20 minutes. You will have to start writing over until you complete it and note the application ID number or save the application on your computer.
- Note down your application ID number before closing the browser.
- After the completion of the DS-160 form, an alphanumeric barcode confirmation page will appear, print this page. This page is required for the interview at the Embassy.
Appointment from the embassy
You must schedule an appointment from the Embassy in the country in which you live for your visa interview.
Business Documents For USA Visit Visa
All the documents must bring with you to the interview are: –
- USA electronic visa application
- Fee receipt for visa application
- Appointment letter for interview
- Business invitation letter
- All civil documents along with all old passports
- Evidence to cover all the costs of the travel, if you are paying and if someone else is covering, you must show the evidence
- Your plans to depart the USA after your trip
- Evidence of your business or employment and your family ties.
B1 Reasons for visa denial
There are some common reasons for visa rejection, and are as follows:
- It the applicant is applying for the wrong visa, then his/her visa will be certainly denied
- If you are going unprepared for the interview
- If you have input insufficient or incorrect information in the DS-160 form, then your visa will be rejected
- If you cannot communicate in the English language, ask for a translator, or have an interview with someone who is native. Because poor communication results in miscommunication and your visa will be rejected
- Having confidence for the interview is great, but if you are overconfident then you are bound to have a visa rejection.
What is B2 Visa?
The B-2 visa is a non-immigrant USA visa that is temporary and allows the visitor to enter the USA for a limited period for different purposes like, tourism, holidays, or meeting friends and family.
All those people who wish to travel to the USA for any of the following reasons will get a B2 visitor visa.
- A person has purposes of tourism
- A person who wants to spend a vacation in the USA
- A person who wants to visit his relatives or friends
- For own or any of his relative’s medical treatment
- Wants to participate in any kind of social event which may be organized by any organization.
- People want to participate in sports or musical events, or he/she is contested in that event.
- He can use this visa to attend short term study courses like the cooking course for two or three days.
Who can apply for B2 Visa?
If you are traveling for Tourism, Meeting family, friends, or relatives, Rest from work-related to medical treatment usual, social, or service nature activities, and Participation in musical, sports contests
Then you must have to apply for the B2 type Visas.
B2 visa qualifications
The B2 visa is temporary and is for recreational courses. These courses must be less credited than a degree program. You are qualified for this visa type if your planned visit is compliant with the B2 visa purposes. Moreover, if you have enough financial purposes for your stay in the USA and you will return to your home country after your trip is over you are eligible for a B2 visa.
What are the document requirements of the B2 visa?
B-2 visa document file includes all the documents which you should show to the US Embassy or consulate to permit you the visa.
Here is the list of the documents required for the B2 visa: –
- Valid passport
- DS-160 application form
- Fee paid receipt
- Interview letter
- Invitation letter
- Evidence of financial means
- Bonding to your home country
- A letter stating that you do not have any criminal record
- Previous visits record
- If you are a student, then must bring your transcript or diploma with you
- Your payslips from the last three months
- Letters from your doctor on your treatment and diagnosis
- Your social media details
- Your asset proof
- Last 6 months’ bank statement
- Photocopies of your relatives’ status are in the USA.
- You must bring all these documents to your visa interview.
- B2 visa application documents
- US B2 tourist Visa application includes all the documents listed above along with valid visa photographs.
B2 visa sponsorship letter/Invitation letter
An invitation letter for B2 type Visas is optional which is sent by friends and family in the USA.
B2 visa bank statement
For a tourist visa or B2 visa types, the last 6 months’ bank statement is mandatory, though they are rarely looked at. At some exceptions, bank statements are ignored when applicants’ visa is easily accepted or ignored. Fake bank statements are easily detected and cause visa rejection for many years.
B2 visa cover letter
A cover letter includes the table of contents of what is included in the submission documents. Other than this, the cover letter includes all the information about the reason for your travel, your planned time to stay, and your departure from the USA. moreover, s/he must show evidence of appropriate use of visas during her/his stay.
B2 visa cover letter sample
A cover letter for a B2 visa is available, you can check by calling our representative
B2 visa sponsorship documents
There are certain documents that need to be sent by the person (friend, relative, or family) who is sponsoring his or her relatives, friends, or family to visit the USA. These documents must be sent to the person whom you are sponsoring, not the US Embassy. These documents must be current, legible, and complete.
Following are the sponsoring documents: –
- Form l-134, which is the affidavit of support form
- Statement from your employer called the employment letter. Date and nature of employment, salary paid and employment status must be mentioned in the letter
- Most recent, 3 or 4 pay stubs should be enough.
- Bank letter mentioning date account opened, total amount deposited for the past year, present balance, and average balance of the last year.
- Bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Letter to the consulate
- Invitation letter
- Copy of last three years of Income tax returns
B2 visa documents for parents’ self-sponsor
If your parents are self-sponsoring and they can afford all of their expenditures, then they must submit ITR (income tax returns), income details, their strong ties to their homeland, etc.
The required documents for the B2 visa for parents are as follows: –
- Your parents must have valid passports
- Completed DS-160 form
- A verification letter from the bank
- Employment verification
- Invitation letter
- B2 visa extension documents
If you want to stay in the USA longer than your issued visa, you can get an extension in your visa for an additional six months. For this purpose, you should apply at least 42 days before the expiration of your l-94 card.
Please submit these documents to apply for a B2 extension: –
- Completely filled I-539 form
- Your valid passport
- A letter with a written statement of the reasons behind the visa extension.
- Evidence to cover all of your trip cost
- Pay the visa extension fee of US$370
- Photocopy of I-94 card
- B2 visa extension time varies on the basis of the number of applications USCIS is conducting at the time of your application.
B2 visa port of entry documents
Applicants should have the awareness that a visa does not confirm their entry in the USA, instead, they must be prepared for the inquiry held by the CBP officer at the US airport. Therefore, the applicants should have prepared a letter for the port of entry in case visitors do not know English or are not fluent, to explain the reason for their visit or planned tour, and they must show the invitation letter. Otherwise, the CBP officer can reject their entry into the USA.
What is the B2 Visa application Procedure?
If one or more than one person is traveling to the USA, each individual must submit a separate visa application. The detailed procedure of the B2 visa application is as follows: –
Completely and carefully fill the electronic application form DS-160.
Upload your photo with a valid format, i.e., 2” ×2”.
The applicant must pay the visa application fee, US$160.
Print the application barcode confirmation page.
Schedule the interview appointment with the US Embassy or Consulate.
Prepare for your interview.
B2 visa online application
The B2 visa electronic application DS-160 form is filled and submitted via the internet.
B2 visa application fee
The B2 visa application fee is US$160 which must be submitted in the local currency.
B2 visa application status
The visa status refers to the state of an electronic application for a nonimmigrant visa.
B2 visa application processing time
The processing time for a B2 tourist type visa may take a few weeks up to a few months. It may vary from country to country and on the workload at the US Embassy where you have applied.
B2 validity period For USA visit visa
The nonimmigrant B2 visa has a validity period from one (1) month to ten (10) years, which allows from one to multiple entries in the USA, and allows a maximum stay of six (6) months.
B2 duration For USA visit visa
The maximum duration of stay in the USA on a B2 visa is six (6) months.
B2 visa Total cost
The B2 visa totally costs US$160.
B2 visa how long can I stay in the USA
With the B2 visa, one can stay up to six months. And you can extend your duration period of stay even longer.
Frequently asked question for USA Visit Visa
How to take the USA to visit visa appointment?
Visitor visa USA appointment is taken online by filling the form.
What does a USA visit visa cost?
The cost of a visitor visa USA depends on the number of people who are traveling. Please check the fee of the US embassy.
What is USA visit visa fees?
The Fee is US$ 160.
What is a visitor visa the USA can work on?
During visit visa, yes you can work
Visitor the visa the USA can open a bank account?
You have to confirm from the immigration authorities of the USA for bank account opening.
USA Visit Visa extension fee and US visitor visa entry?
visitor visa USA form USA visit visa can be downloaded from the US embassy website.
visitor visa USA gap between visits
Every 6 months, you have to be the exit from the USA.
visitor visa us getting married
For getting married to a US citizen you have to take a visit visa.
visitor visa USA health insurance
Insurance can be taken for the USA visit visa.