Study In Hungary
Study in Hungary is suitable for those students who want high-quality education and adventure. Hungary is the best place for them. There is a strong history and tradition of Hungarian higher education. Pécs, situated in the southern part of Hungary.
This is the first University in Hungary which was established in 1367. Currently, 71 colleges are ranging from leading research institutions to smaller schools in Hungary.
- 99% of students come back for further study in Hungary
- 63% of Students chose Hungary as one of the affordable countries with a good education
- 74% They are satisfied and observed helpfulness with international offices and higher education institutions
It is not as expensive to study in Hungary if compared with the higher education system in Europe. It’s renowned for its historical centers, pleasant landscapes, hot springs, and rich cultural heritage. Hungary’s palaces and castles are legendary, and their charm goes beyond the imagination. It is challenging to distinguish hotels from museums since both are beautiful and rich. Wherever you go, the famous Hungarian dishes always welcome you.
Why choose to study in Hungary?
In many universities, Hungarian institutions have earned a high position, and Hungarian degrees are of international recognition. In 2008, Hungary adopted the European Parliament’s suggestion that its national quality system will be developed.
One of 29 countries to join the Declaration of Bologna in 1999, Hungary introduced the European Higher Education Area (EHEA), in which students and graduates could use pre-education for further studies in one country after appropriate entry requirements.
The amalgamation of both, Old tradition and excellent research institutes in Hungary
Hungarian Higher Education had a long history and history since 1367 when the first University was established in Pécs. There are also National Excellence Schools, several research universities, research institutes and faculties recognized in Hungary by the Hungarian government for its international and high-level education programs.
Hungary Education system has High-quality education
Because of the best education system in Hungary, students will easily find interest in numerous fields of study from technology, medical education, art, and musical sciences to natural sciences.
Find yourself in Europe while living in Hungary
Hungary is located in the heart of Europe, which is easily accessible to other European countries. You may apply to be an Erasmus or scholarship in Hungary and to spend a further semester in another country of Europe.
Benefits of study in Hungary
- International standard degree
- Low cost of living
- The Schengen country in Europe
- 9 months stay option
- Easy visa access
High programs available In Hungary
In comparison to its competition, foreign language programs offer high standards, and tuition costs are very reasonable. Students can choose from a wide range of subject areas:
- Teacher Training
- Agricultural Science
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Social Science
- Natural Science
- Economic Science
- Legal Science
- Medical and Health Science
- Arts and Humanities
- Arts Education
- Engineering Science
- Sport Science
What are the requirements of Hungarian Universities for international students?
You must have a high school diploma, which must be translated into English or Hungarian, for a bachelor’s degree in the Hungarian higher education system. Sometimes, you can be asked for an entrance exam which the test has to pass.
You will need a photocopy of your Bachelor’s Degree for a master’s degree in Hungary. You need a master’s degree if you want to get a Ph.D. certificate in Hungary.
You must provide proof of your English skills if you want to have exposure to a Hungarian English-speaking study program. You usually need an intermediate certificate in language. Native speakers of English typically have to show a passport copy as proof. In particular higher education institutions, certain entry requirements can differ, and specific entry requirements are always supervised.
Required documents to study in Hungary for foreign students
The documents required by the International students to Study in Hungary are:
- passport (validity of at least 6 months since the arrival date should be exceeded).
- Other records of education
- 6 photographs of passport format (not older than 6 months).
- Health travel insurance for the whole period.
- Proof of tuition fee paid
- Statement of approval to your entry from the University
- Copy on the photo page of your passport
- Evidence of address or housings in Hungary
- Proof of adequate funding to cover expenses in the form of bank assurance and bank statement
- 3 envelopes addressed to the applicant
Best Universities to Study in Hungary
The most popular universities in Budapest for foreigners include:
- Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE),
- Central European University (CEU),
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME),
- The Corvinus University of Budapest,
- Semmelweis University
- University of Applied Sciences (BKF).
- Budapest Business School,
- Pázmány Péter Catholic University,
- International Business School
- McDaniel College.
- The Balassi Institute.
- Liszt Academy
- The Hungarian University of Fine Arts,
- Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design
- University of Theatre and Film Arts
- University of Pécs
- Corvinus University of Budapest
WSL Consultants can help to apply for Study in Hungary
Our firm mission is to provide our clients with a high level of quality service for visa purposes
In carrying out our business, WSL Consultants is devoted to
- Hold our clients as our top priority.
- Achieving the best level of expertise in customer service.
- Programs that encourage and respond.
- Comply with our companies’ highest ethical, moral and legal standards.
- Exceed consumer needs by providing foreign immigration services of the highest quality in the sector.
- Holding customer engagement for long-term
WSL Consultants can give you the best services as compare to others. We care for our clients.