Do you want USA Visitor Visa?
We can help you to get
5 Years multiple USA visitor visa
No Problem, If you don’t have
Relative or friends in the USA
Heavy Bank Statement
Well established business
We will help you to get
USA visitor visa without all of them
Call/What’s app 0321 4454543
Obtaining a USA visit visa without having a travel history seems very irrational, but it happens and many people fly on this type of visa first time in their life. To obtain the visa for this category, we need to understand the USA visit visa types and their categories. There are two main categories for visitors which are described below.
What is a USA visit visa? What is B-1 & B-2?
Basically, a USA visit visa is the visa that is granted by the US embassy in any country to visit the USA. US embassy grants US tourist visas in two different categories. So the USA visit visa is divided into two categories which are following
- B-1 visit visa
- B-2 visit visa
- B-1 is for business purposes, if you have any business invitation or you want to go for a business deal then you need to apply for B-1 Visit Visa.
- B-2 is for tourists, family visits, family events, medical treatment and group traveling, etc. if you fall in before said categories then you need to apply for a B-2 visa.
Usually, both visas are issued combined and the person who wants to go on business can also enjoy the trip by visiting different places and can visit his family living in the USA.
B-1 USA visit visa require NO Travel History
According to the immigration and nationality act the B1 visit visa is obtained when the purpose of the planned travel is business-related, for example, to consult with business associates, attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business conference, settle an estate, or negotiate a contract, then a business visitor visa (B-1) would be the appropriate type of visa for the travel. So if the person who doesn’t have a travel history in past and wants to visit the USA can apply B-1 visit and there are maximum chances of obtaining the visa depending on the application.
USA B-1 visit visa Application Procedure, How to obtain B-1 Visa from anywhere in the world?
The B-1 USA visitor visa application process is very simple and easily understandable. It can be applied anywhere in the world. The procedure to apply for both a B1 visa and a B2 visa is the same. The only difference is the required documents that you present for the support of your case. Here we will discuss the B-1 visa.
While you start your application either for a B1 visa you must know about the nearest US embassy or consulate. Applicants for visitor visas should generally apply at the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the country where you live. It is important to apply for a visa well in advance of the travel departure date. Below is the complete USA visitor visa application procedure.
Step 1: Obtaining of Invitation letter from Trusted Sponsors of USA.
The Business sponsor for a B-1 visa is the basic requirement. It is also called Business Invitation from any registered business organization of the USA. First of all, you have to obtain an invitation letter from a registered organization. Then you can submit an application to the US embassy. WSL Consultants can help you to obtain an invitation letter from any trusted sponsor in the USA.
To learn more about Sponsor letter: Steps to Follow to Obtain US Visa with Sponsor Letter
Step 2: Filling the USA visitor visa form.
The US visa application starts when you start filling the US visa Form DS-160. This form is filled online and it is also called the Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application form. This is therefore is the first step in the visa application process. After you have submitted Form DS- 160, print the confirmation page and bring it to your interview in the US embassy of your home country.
Step 3: Payment of USA visitor visa fees. What is the Fee and how you can pay?
After completing the DS-160 form, the next step is to pay the non-refundable visa application fee. While filling the DS-160 form you get the US to visit visa fee deposit form Pay the visa application fee in Allied Bank in given branches in Pakistan. The fee for a B-1 visit visa is USD 160. WSL Consultants can help you to get the fee deposit form and can guide you on how to deposit the Application Fee.
Step 4: Scheduling your Appointment for an Interview. What did you need for scheduling?
After depositing the fee for B-1 USA visit visa now you have to schedule your appointment at US Embassy. You will need the following information in order to schedule your appointment:
- Your passport number
- The receipt number from your Visa Fee receipt.
- The ten (10) digit barcode number from your DS-160 confirmation page
Step 5: Preparation of Required documents for Interview
When you will go US embassy, you have to take the following documents yourself. There are certain other documents that can boost your case and your chances of winning the visa will be very high. Please call and discuss your case with our expert advisors to know about those documents. Following are the general documents.
- The one-page confirmation form (with legible barcode) from the DS-160;
- A current photo (within the last 6 months) measuring 2″ x 2″ with white background;
- Hotel Booking and Ticket Reservation if required
- Business Invitation Letter for B1 Visa
- Business documents, Bank statements, Bank letters, National Tax letters, and other supporting documents.
Step 6: On Interview day
On the Interview day visit the U.S. Embassy or Consulate on the date and time of your visa interview. You must bring a printed copy of your appointment letter, your DS-160 confirmation page, one photograph taken within the last six months, and your current and all old passports. Applications without all of these items will not be accepted.
The wait time for an interview appointment for applicants can vary, so early application is strongly encouraged. Visa wait times for interview appointments and visa processing times for each U.S. Embassy or Consulate are available on travel.state.gov and on most U.S. Embassy or Consulate websites.
During the visa application process, an ink-free, digital fingerprint scan will be taken. Some visa applications require further administrative processing, which takes additional time after the visa applicant’s interview by a Consular Officer. For information about
- On the interview, the date reaches at-least 30 minutes in advance, keep in mind that you will have to take the shuttle so calculate time accordingly.
- The interview is mostly straight forward mainly focusing on your reason to visit and to evaluate whether you will come back to Pakistan or not.
- Most of the time if your visa is rejected you will be notified on the spot and your passport will be returned.
- If they keep your passport, you will be asked to wait for the administration process. Once the administration process is complete they will send the American Express Office of your mentioned city.
- Normally they give 10 days’ time period when your visa will be issued, you will not be able to expedite the visa process in any case.
To know complete about USA visa interview, please check this post: How you can pass the USA visit visa interview easily?
How WSL Consultants can help you to get USA B-1 Visit Visa
WSL consultants can help you to get the USA to visit visa. You want to apply for a visit visa, do contact us and we will help you with the following points:
- Obtaining of Invitation letter from a trusted sponsors
- Application form filling
- Fee payment process
- Taking an appointment from the US embassy for an interview
- Preparation of document for interview
- Preparation of interview questions and answers which are usually asked during the interview.
Frequently Asked Question for USA visitor visa application
What is the USA tourist visa duration
The duration is from 1 month to 5 years which can be obtained by applying to the USA embassy. The USA tourist visa validity depends on your visa type.
Visitor visa sponsorship form
USA visitor visa application needs a visitor visa sponsorship to a foreign citizen form which can be obtained from a USA based company or individual.
How someone can pay us visa fee payment
You can pay a visa fee of 160$ in any Allied bank in Pakistan.
How much bank statement required for a USA visitor visa
The bank statement required for a visit visa for the USA is Rs. 1 million.