Registration for YOS Test in 2022 started
Key-Benefits of MBBS in Turkey
Highest Visa Ratio
Study Gap Accepted
Work Allowed (Part-Time)
After study PR Option
Contact on Whatsapp
MBBS in Turkey
One of the best public research universities in Turkey Bursa is Uludag University (Turkish: Bursa Uludağ Üniversitesi) offering MBBS in Turkey. University research and education have an emphasis on International Relations, Medicine, Engineering, Social & Natural sciences, and Arts.
Uludag University is the greatest university that is contributing to the development of the country. Uludag University was established in 1974 with the name of the University of Economics and the faculty of social sciences. To solve the various social issues of the Society University is fully equipped with great skills and contemporary knowledge. To create the best role in the development of the country it educates the individuals gradually.
After the establishment of the country the university continuing its educational services ever since with its 14 faculties, 15 vocational schools, 4 institutes, 2 schools, and 1 conservatory. The area of Uludge University is 17 million m2. The University Campus consists of several academic buildings; it has also a lot of social facilities.
Uludag University has a large number of teaching staff for the students. Uludag University is located very close to Istanbul. Bursa is a very attractive part of Turkey.
Features & Benefits of University
- It is a State Funded University
- Offer scholarships to international students
- Top ranking university of Turkey and world
- It offers multiple courses
- IELTS is not required for admission
- Study Gaps are also accepted in this university
- High quality of education is provided at a very low fee
- No bank statement is required for admission
- Separately hostels are there for boys and girls
Documents required for MBBS in Turkey Application
- Personal identification documents ( ID card /Passport)
- Copies of your educational documents
- A level high school certificate with at least science subjects: Biology, Physics, Chemistry
- CGPA 3.0 or higher, or equivalent
- You might also need an Entry test
MBBS scholarships for Pakistani students 2020 in turkey
The Turkey Scholarship eligibility criteria are given below:
- Students from different countries are allowed to apply for this scholarship program. Some countries are Pakistan, Myanmar, Germany, Iceland, United States, UAE, and more.
- Anyone holding Turkish citizenship or previous study in turkey is not allowed to apply for a scholarship.
- It is only an Entry test base scholarship.
- Students’ marks in Fsc and Test are considered for the scholarship.
Benefits Of Turkey Scholarships for international students
Some of the best advantages of the Scholarship program are listed below:
- Free Accommodation: The students can live free of charge, All the students are accommodated in the university dormitories.
- No tuition fees: Any tuition fees are not paid by the students after getting the scholarship, The education is completely free
- Health expense: All student health expenses are covered by public health insurance. You do not have to pay a single penny Even if you get sick all the expenses will be payable by public health insurance.
- Travel Expenses: The Turkey Scholarships program will also pay for the travel expenses of the students.
- Undoubtedly, Turkey is the best place in terms of high-quality education and comparatively for a good lifestyle.
Turkey offers a superb worth of cash along with expenditures of living lifestyle and tuition fees as compared to the other countries of the world that makes it more superior to the other countries.
MBBS in Turkey fee structure and Expenses
MBBS in Turkey’s fee structure is the following: The student will be issued Acceptance Letters after passing the test and they will pay the fee and other expenses accordingly.
- The tuition fees of the University for Medical will be 1050 Euro/year.
- The total duration of the course is: 6 years
- Living costs (including hostel and food) will be Rs. 20,000/- per month.
Admission Procedure for 2020
Students seeking admission in MBBS programs must have an intermediate or Equivalent certificate. International students are required to appear in the Entry test.
MBBS in Turkey Consultants
For the greater benefit of Pakistani students, who want to study MBBS in Turkey on scholarships should find the authorized consultants of universities. WSL Consultants is an authorized agent of ULUDAG university in Pakistan. You can contact WSL Consultants to process your case for MBBS in Turkey.
Why WSL Consultants for MBBS in Turkey
We manage the entire enrollment process and guide admission to this educational institution better.
Authorized Agent of ULUDAG University
WSL Consultants is an authorized agent of ULUDAG University, Bursa, Turkey. We organized an entry test in 2019 last year in Lahore. WSL Consultants providing complete information regarding MBBS in Turkey.
Related Information: There is much irrelevant information on the Internet and outdated data are there, due to which in the admission process, applicants make critical mistakes.
Example: Maybe the cause of the refusal of enrollment is;
- Submitting an application is done after a set deadline,
- The lack of admission for the foreign citizens,
- The set of documents is incomplete,
- The registration form is completed incorrectly,
- The letter of motivation is incomplete.
Such kinds of problems are not facing by our clients with our help, because of the use of only up-to-date information, keep in touch with universities and know the admission process from the inside, the students regularly entered in educational institutions of all over the world.
High chances of enrollment. you are competing with the most talented applicants from different countries When you apply to the top universities abroad. 10% of applicants withstand the competition because of the statistics. An ideally prepared package of application documents is necessary for success, according to which the admissions committee considers the enrollment or invitation for an interview. Our clients have a much higher chance of admission, As
We know how a successful package of documents looks like.
In international universities, all WSL specialists have done more than 100 successful enrollments.
We save your time; In the many educational institutions abroad, WSL is an official representative of them. We also apply successful admission strategies, as well as use a reliable and proven method of searching for academic programs, so our clients avoid taking unnecessary steps and don’t waste their time in searching for retrieval of information.
While we are engaged in your admission process, you can concentrate on preparing for the entry test and can improve your proficiency in a foreign language.
We save your money: Even at the restrained budget, we are able to offer you the most qualified education. We will help you to significantly save the total cost of education through developing enrollment and training strategies. In the Case of Addressing us, you can get the highest chances to obtain additional funding sources such as scholarships or grants, etc.
In the life of everyone is an important and crucial step to Entering a university. Let the professionals assist you at every step for admission. We will:
- Consult regarding study abroad;
- To help you in choosing a university and an academic program;
- Preparation and edition in the set of application documents;
- Send the application to the university;
- Submission of documents for scholarships;
- Professional Assist in applying for a student visa
- Professional Assist in applying for a visit visa
About Turkey and Study in Turkey
The location of the Turkish Republic is where the three continents of the old world, Asia, Africa, and Europe, are closest to each other and is straddling the point where Europe and Asia meet. An ancient land has a modern nation, the inheritor and conservator of such an essential, heritage of humanity are the Turkish. The official religion of the country is Islam. As an international student in Turkey, you will have the opportunity to experience both modernity and tradition in one of the safest and most stable countries in the region. The universities of Turkey have English as the teaching language while other universities will offer the opportunity to learn English. Above all, the high quality of education will make you a satisfied future anywhere in the world.
Turkey has positioned itself at the crossroads of east and west. A vast variety of geographical zones is encompassed through the landscape of turkey. Turkey has the combined characteristics of three continents of the world: Europe, Africa, and Asia. Because of the surrounded by seas on three sides location of the turkey, Turkey is always been the center of great trade, silk, and spice routes.
High standards of education and internationally recognized degrees are provided by the Turkey universities.
By implementing various reformative procedures and financial investments, Turkey has come a long way academically. Turkey is considered best for the curriculum design in the higher education sector and quality insurance in the field of study. Like other European countries to meet the International standards of education Turkey also follows the Bologna process. The degree program offered by the universities of Turkey has recognition in Europe and countries beyond. The dignified reputation is own by the Turkish Universities world widely for IT, Business Management Courses, and Engineering. An exceptional choice for Pakistani students in Turkey because of the part-time job opportunities and living or study expenses. Uludag University is a public higher education institution in Turkey.
Locations of Turkey
Three sides of turkey are surrounded by the seas. In the south the Mediterranean, In the west the Aegean, and in the Black Sea in the north. The Marmara Sea, which Is also in the northwest, includes the Istanbul and Dardanelles Straits and It is called the territorial water of Turkey. The neighborhood of Turkey to the northwest is Bulgaria; Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Iran to the east; Greece to the west; Syria to the south; Georgia to the northeast; and Iraq to the southeast.
Turkey’s climate varies according to the region. Generally, the climate of Turkey is moderate. The region of the Black Sea is moderate and rainy; the south and Aegean region feature a Mediterranean climate; and continental climates are founded in the central, east, and southeast regions. Turkey is surrounded by high mountains and open seas and is known as a cornucopia of natural wonders.
15 fascinating facts about Turkey
- “Republic of Turkey” Is the country’s official name is actually.
- Once designed a bridge across the Golden Horn by the Leonardo da Vinci
- 75% of the world’s hazelnut exports are done by Turkey
- Antioch, Turkey is the first ever Christian church was located in Turkey
- Santa Claus was also born in Patara, Which is also in Turkey
- Holland has thanked Turkey for Tulipomania
- Two continents were spans to Istanbul – Europe and Asia
- The oldest operational underground railway in Continental Europe is Turkey’s Tünel funicular
- The birthplace of important historical figures including Aesop, Herodotus, and St. Paul the Apostle is Turkey
- 30 languages are spoken in Turkey
- The coastline of Turkey’s the Black Sea stretches for 1,175 km
- To wear a Fez in Turkey is officially illegal
- The Grand Bazaar of Istanbul has 64 streets and 4,000 shops
- The longest word in Turkish is “Muvaffakiyetsizleştiricileştiriveremeyebileceklerimizdenmişsinizcesine”
- The animals are not native to the country Despite the appearance of camels at holiday resorts.
MBBS Admission FAQ
Question: Where do you want to obtain admission to Turkish University?
Ans: Uludag University
Question: How many years are required for MBBS study?
Ans: Six Years
Question: What’s the average cost of living cost in Turkey?
Ans: Rs. 20,000/month
Question: What is the instruction Language of MBBS?
Question: Who students can apply for admission for MBBS in Turkey?
Ans: You have passed the Pre-Medical with 60% marks but your maximum GAP should be two years.
Question: Which documents or bank statements are required for MBBS admission 2020?
Ans: Your Bank statement should be Rs. 10 LAC.